Michael S. Wright
Michael is the founder of Dream Brightly. Moved by a deep knowing that true and lasting change begins within, Michael followed a call to help individuals achieve transformation from the inside out.
With nearly 20 years experience, Michael started his career with the American Psychological Association, where he expanded connections between the psychological sciences and other disciplines. Later, as an attorney, he served as Legal Advisor to the United Nations Secretary-General's Special Representative on Business and Human Rights, and was part of the small team that created the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights. Motivated to create change through his work, Michael also led cutting edge social impact projects for Harvard University's Center for Business and Government, the United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, the Shriver Center, and various other domestic and international organizations.
Michael now carries his passion for learning, exploration, and change to his work with clients. He has joyfully studied spiritual teachers from eastern and western traditions for nearly two decades, and is dedicated to expressing higher truths in his life and work. With clients, he uses a mix of coaching, facilitation, and spiritual support to advance their goals, and is particularly drawn to work with visionaries that yearn to bring about new ways of being and doing in the world.
Degrees & Certifications:
- Leadership that Works, Certified Professional Coach
- International Coach Federation, Accredited Coach
- Harvard University, Post-Doctoral Fellow, Human Rights
- Rutgers University Law School, Juris Doctor, International Human Rights
- University of Maryland, B.A., Social Work
- United States Institute of Peace, Facilitation in Complex Environments
- Center for Understanding in Conflict, Advanced Mediation Training
- Byron Katie International, School for The Work